2. God said to Noah: "I have decided to put an end to all mortals on earth; the earth is full of ___________ because of them.
3. This was set in the clouds to serve as a sign of the covenant between God and the earth.
5. "Of all kinds of birds, of all kinds of beasts, and of all kinds of __________things, two of each shall come into the ark"
8. How many pairs, male and a female, of every clean animal and clean bird of the air were aboard the ark.
10. "The fountains of the abyss and the __________ of the sky were closed, and the downpour from the sky was held back."
12. A Son of Noah
13. Another son of Noah
16. Then Noah built an altar to the LORD, and choosing from every clean animal and every clean bird, he offered __________ on the altar.
1. The waters maintained their crest over the earth for one hundred and fifty days. Gradually the waters _______from the earth.
4. God created the great flood because he was grieved by the __________ of man.
5. The Unit of measure for the dimentions of the ark. One of of these is about a foot and a half.
6. Everything on dry land with the faintest breath of life in its ________ died out.
7. God blessed Noah and his sons and said to them: "Be _______ and multiply and fill the earth.
9. The wood that the ark was built from.
11. A son of Noah.
14. The ark came to rest on which mountains.
15. God made it rain this many days and nights to crete the Great Flood.